Welcome to the 13th Sustainment Command (Expenditionary) web presence. For post information please call: 254-287-1110. If you notice any Suspicious Activity report it to: 254-288-COPS.
First Strike Vision
A combat-ready TEAM of professionals that is physically fit & mentally tough, hits the target, and are experts in MLRS operations. We are proud to serve in America’s Army and take care of each other and our families.
•Readiness – Readiness is a badge of honor. We have a contract with America to fight and win our nation’s wars. To fulfill that, you have to be ready.
• Resilient – Resilient Soldier and Families who are physically, mentally and spiritually fit, ready to withstand the challenges of our profession.
• Competent – Know your job. Hit what you aim at. Achieve mastery levels in your MOS and develop systems that keep routine systems routine. Train hard, efficiently and safely. Identify talent and develop it.
• Values – We live by the Army Values: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage. Are you doing the right thing when nobody is looking?
• Engaged Leaders – Not a cliché. Know your Soldiers; don’t talk from your leader book. Be there for your Soldiers.
• Ownership – Take care of our equipment, and each other; watch out for your Battle Buddy. Our most challenging problems get solved when Soldiers take ownership. Make a difference every day.
• Effort – 100%, all the time. We will never be perfect, but we will be relentless in our pursuit of excellence.