Welcome to the 36th Engineer Brigade web presence. For post information please call: 254-287-1110. If you notice any Suspicious Activity report it to: 254-288-COPS.
The 36th Engineer Brigade rapidly deploys trained and ready
engineer forces to seize, retain, and exploit the initiative across
the range of military operations. The brigade is prepared to execute
mission command over expeditionary forces in a complex operational
Brigade Commander’s Priorities
1. Readiness is the #1 priority. We must be prepared to deploy, fight, and win with the people and equipment on hand.
> Training. Must be tough, realistic, and METL focused.
> Maintenance. We will fight with equipment we have. It is old and requires constant effort to maintain.
> Supply Discipline. In times of limited resources we must keep strict accountability of our equipment.
> Personnel Readiness. Every Soldier in formation will be deployable or on their way to becoming deployable.
2. Leader Development is the key to readiness. We will prepare our subordinates for positions of greater responsibility.
3. Grow Engineer Experts in the unique capabilities of our regiment. Our leaders must be prepared to communicate and deliver our capabilities to maneuver commanders.
4. Care for Soldiers, Families, and Self. Leaders must maintain balance in order to effectively lead. Healthy, resilient, and happy Soldiers and Families contribute to readiness.
5. Strengthen Community Relations through continuous and relevant engagement. We must connect to the American public by telling the Army Story.