* Available only from within Fort Hood
Large-Scale Infrastructure Project Services:
- Service Description:
The NEC Plans Branch provides project management support for all Major Construction
Army (MCA), Military Construction (MILCON), and Installation Information Infrastructure
Modernization Program (I3MP)projects on Fort Hood.
- NEC Responsibilities:
- Complete site survey
- Complete DD-1391 Tab F (MCA only)
- Complete communications portion of the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Serve as a technical expert during contract negotiations.
- In concert with the COR, inspect and review ongoing communications work.
- Ensure building switches are purchased, configured and installed.
- Conduct Quality Assurance (QA) during and after project completion.
- The Project Manager will serve as the principal Communications Engineer for the
- Ensure all red line drawings are updated and merged with existing drawings.
- Customer Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Director of Public Works (DPW) and NEC for individual requirements.
- Report any issues with building connectivity or communications infrastructure
construction to the NEC Project Manager within 30 days of occupation.
- Questions/Contact Information: 254-287-7495.
Provide transparent delivery, sustainment and defense of LandWarNet
capabilities across the Fort Hood AOR enabling unity of command and
synchronization of the GNEC in support of full spectrum operations.
Recognized SME and single service provider for all C4IM services,
enabling information dominance across and through the Fort Hood AOR.
USEFUL IA LINKS