Requirement Analysis and Design Services
The NEC Plans Branch provides overall project management and communications systems
design support services for all communications installation and expansion at Fort
- Complete site survey.
- Complete communications portion of the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Identify information systems and equipment that require upgrade or relocation.
- Conduct Quality Assurance (QA) during and after project completion.
- The Project Manager will serve as the principal Communications Engineer for the
- Ensure all red line drawings are updated and merged with existing drawings.
- Coordinate requests for IT support, equipment or services associated with a new
system with the NEC Plans Branch via Remedy ticket system.
- Provide POC(s), including name, rank, title, unit, and telephone number of the
person with access to project site. Provide name of an alternate POC who is also
knowledgeable of the units requirements.
- Submit a floor plan showing locations of requested LAN and phone outlets.
- Create a completed LAN and telephone work order for each LAN connection and telephone
Please dial 254-287-7495 for additional assistance.