Web hosting consists of a group of tasks that apply to all web sites and are performed
in support of Fort Hood NEC web maintenance, web server security, and assurance
of compliance with applicable federal and DoD regulations and guidance. Fort
Hood NEC provides core services. The core hosting deliverables and services offered
to receiver - OS server application support, OS security, access control, virus
protection, data backups, DoD/OPSEC web server compliance, redundancy support, and
- Provide 1 GB of space on production server.
- Provide 1 GB of space on staging server.
- Provide all core services.
- Provide access to the following Web applications: HTML, ASP, ASP.NET
- Provide Microsoft SQL database
- Provide the Standard Army Template
- Provide the moving of site data from the staging server to the production server
- Complete the following training at https://usarmy.skillport.com/:
- Design Concepts for Web Sites (ID: 31587_eng)
- Advanced HTML Design Elements (ID: 31592_eng)
- Advanced Technology Concepts for Web Designers (ID: 31607_eng)
registration. Customer will need to upload the web Skillport certificates when
- Follow the DOD
and Army web regulations and guidance.
- Input Service Desk request to post
site data from the staging to production severs
- The recommended development tool is
Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007, available from the NEC by submitting a