* Available only from within Fort Hood
Field Technical Support:
- Service Description:
Field Technical Support is "hands-on" support provided for users whose PC
problems cannot be solved via the telephone or using network remote services
from the Service Desk.
- NEC Responsibilities:
- To provide technical support IAW the current C4IM services list, within time
standards listed in the current CLS document.
- To provide the above services with the utmost professionalism and regard for
- Customer Responsibilities:
- First contact your IASO/SA, the CONUS SERVICE DESK (1-866-335-ARMY (2769) ,
or input a ticket using the automated form at https://www.itsm.army.mil/ (select
your email certificate when prompted). Field Support services may only be
ordered after the issue has been logged by the Service Desk and assigned a
- Keep your ticket number as a reference for all calls associated with your
- Questions/Contact Information:
For technical support issues, please contact the CONUS SERVICE DESK (1-866-335-ARMY (2769).
Provide transparent delivery, sustainment and defense of LandWarNet
capabilities across the Fort Hood AOR enabling unity of command and
synchronization of the Enterprise in support of full spectrum operations.
Recognized SME and single service provider for all C4IM services,
enabling information dominance across and through the Fort Hood AOR.
USEFUL IA LINKS