* Available only from within Fort Hood
- Service Description:
The image center is responsible for applying the approved Fort Hood version of
the Army Gold Master Operating System (OS) and standard software (e.g. PureEdge
forms, MS Office, and Adobe Acrobat Reader) to desktop computer systems on the
Fort Hood network. Imaging service is available by appointment only, for up to
20 computers per unit, per day. Required services that exceed this threshold can
be scheduled on a case-by-case basis. Unit Information Assurance Security
Officers(IASO) and System Administrators (SA) on appointment orders are the only
persons authorized to schedule imaging appointments. For further information,
please contact the CONUS SERVICE DESK (1-866-335-ARMY (2769) .
- Online Imaging
- NEC Responsibilities:
- Provide imaging services within 24 hours of drop-off.
- Customer Responsibilities:
- Schedule only for the actual number of computers that will be dropped off,
and please be on time.
- Provide any external power supplies with the equipment at drop-off time.
- Do not use imaging to "clean" computers of old profiles or user-specific
- Image only computers that meet the minimum hardware standard for the load.
The NEC cannot provide upgrade parts (e.g. RAM, Hard Drives) to bring the
computer up to current hardware standards.
- Pick up computers as quickly as possible from the image center.
- Questions/Contact Information:
Please contact the CONUS SERVICE DESK (1-866-335-ARMY (2769) for further information.
Provide transparent delivery, sustainment and defense of LandWarNet
capabilities across the Fort Hood AOR enabling unity of command and
synchronization of the Enterprise in support of full spectrum operations.
Recognized SME and single service provider for all C4IM services,
enabling information dominance across and through the Fort Hood AOR.
USEFUL IA LINKS