Welcome to the Fort Hood Resiliency Campus web presence. For post information please call: 254-287-1110. If you notice any Suspicious Activity report it to: 254-288-COPS.
MRT Resource Program
The MRT Resource Program is designed to aid commanders in the benefits of
Resiliency Training to their Unit and the goals for their program. To assist
unit MRT's in building and executing training plans tailored to unit needs.
Additionally the program incorporates Army Community Services to conduct a
Family Resilience Academy to link Soldiers and Family members across the four
For more information contact:
Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness (CSF2) will conduct Master
Resilience Trainer (MRT) courses
The seven overarching Strategic Objective with MRT are:
2. IMPLEMENT COMPREHENSIVE FITNESS SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES RESULTING IN INCREASED RESILIENCE AND ENHANCED PERFORMANCE.
3. INTEGRATE, EVALUATE AND OPTIMIZE THE R2C SYSTEM OF CAPABILITIES TO HOLISTICALLY ADDRESS THE NEEDS OF LEADERS, SOLDIERS, FAMILIES, AND DA CIVILIANS.
4. INCREASE MEDICAL, PHYSICAL, AND SPIRITUAL READINESS RESULTING IN READY AND DEPLOYABLE SOLDIERS AND DA CIVILIANS.
5. REDUCE HIGH-RISK AND NEGATIVE BEHAVIORS ACROSS THE TOTAL ARMY RESULTING IN REDUCED CRIME AND ENHANCED SAFETY OF THE FORCE.
6. IMPROVE TRANSITIONS ACROSS THE SOLDIER AND CIVILIAN LIFECYCLE RESULTING IN INCREASED READINESS.
7. COMMUNICATE THE LINKAGES BETWEEN RESILIENCE AND READINESS TO ALL AUDIENCES.