Foreign Military, Spouse and Child Enrollments
with Foreign Documents

Foreign Military:

Family Members of Foreign Military:

Birth Certificate (Original Certified Copy with File Number.) MUST have at least one parent's name on it. (Passport is an Acceptable Proof of Birth)

NOTE: Foreign Documents MUST be accompanied by a Notarized English translation.