CCF Out-Processing Briefing (Page 5)


Central Issue Facility (CIF):
Hours for Turn-in: Monday thru Friday 0800-1200 (Only.) Soldiers can turn in OCIE without clearing papers, as long as they have their orders or a memorandum authorizing clearing without orders, signed by the unit  Commander.  Once installation clearing papers are received, you can return to CIF to stamp your clearing paperwork. All customers must be signed in NLT 1130 for service.

Deferred Deposit Program (formerly Deposit Waiver Program):
If you are unsure if you have any waivers out, please check with the Housing office Monday - Friday from 0800 - 1130. They will be able to provide this information and guidance on how to clear the waiver.

Personnel Automations:
Any access to accounts you may have been provided will need to be deleted.  If you were provided access to accounts such as EDAS and E-MILPO you will see your S1 to have the access removed. If you are separating from the military, you will have your Outlook account deleted by your S6. (Please ensure you have stopped the auto-forwarding of your AKO to your Outlook.)

Education Center:
ETS clearing is only available Monday thru Wednesday and Friday at 0845 hours - and a briefing is required. Soldiers must be signed in no later then 0845 for the briefing. For all other clearing, there is minimal wait times from 0730 to 0930 Monday thru Wednesday and Friday.

Behavioral Health Services:
If seen within the last 180 days of starting the clearing process, you will clear Behavioral Health Monday through Wednesday and Friday from 0700 to 1600 only. They are closed daily for lunch from 1200 to 1300. There will be no clearing on Thursdays.

While Tricare has been removed from the clearing papers, Soldiers will still need to have their Tricare information updated. You will be require to access the following website and update your information. The Web address link is as follows: Once on the website, click on the link for "Fort Hood Medical Outprocessing Instructions". These instructions apply to all Active Duty Service Members and their families during Permanent Change of Station (PCS) and Transition Leave before Retirement or Separation from the military (ETS)

IAW III Corps OPORD, all Soldiers are required to clear with their Unit Voting Assistance Officer (UVAO) on the Unit Clearance Record (DA Form 137-1.) Soldiers can visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program for questions concerning the US Elections at:

AG Insignia *Brief Continues on Page 6*