We are closed on all Federal Holidays. |
|You may contact us by calling (254) 287-5210 or toll-free (800) 403-6640.|
|FAX number is (254) 286 - 5618.|
|Our email address is: email@example.com. |
- Conduct detailed quarterly Pre-Retirement Orientation (highly encourage spouses to attend.)
- Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) group briefings for all retiring Soldiers (spouses highly encouraged.)
- Counsel Soldiers and Family members concerning retirement rights, benefits, and privileges.
- Assist retiring Soldiers and Family members with completion of the
DD Form 2656 (Data for Payment of Retired Personnel.)
- Provide CSB/REDUX retirement pay option counseling, and processing of the CSB/REDUX pay option election form,
DD Form 2839.
- Counsel and assist survivors of retired Soldiers, and Soldiers who die
on active duty regarding their SBP options and entitlements, and the proper
processing of their SBP elections, which includes counseling on Department
of Veterans Affairs (VA) Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC) and its
relationship to SBP.
- Publish a retiree newsletter annually.
- Conduct an annual Retiree Appreciation Day (RAD.)
- Provide information and assistance to Soldiers, spouses, and former
spouses regarding the Uniformed Services Former Spouse Protection Act
- Assist/advise retired Soldiers in understanding and applying for
Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC.)
- Provide information to retired Soldiers on Concurrent Retirement and
Disability Payments (CRDP.)
- Assist retired Soldiers and Family members in obtaining: copies of lost
documents (i.e., DD Form 214 and retirement orders);
and re-issuance of military awards.
- Provide retired Soldiers and their Families with information and
referrals on a myriad of other benefits/entitlements.
Other Post-Retirement Services and Assistance for Pay
- View retired Soldier's pay account.
- View annuitant pay account.
- Assistance with change beneficiary information.
- Update mailing address.
- Change tax filing and withholding status.
- Request copies of the 1099-R form for tax filing purposes.
- Request copies of the Retired Account Statement.