DIRECTORATE OF LOGISTICS (DOL)
DOL MISSION ESSENTIAL TASKS
- Caretaker of OCIE and chemical defense items for Soldier's training and deployment.
- Operate the installation food service system.
- Manage movement and/or storage of personal property.
- Provide backup field maintenance of ground and air equipment.
- Provide supply support to material readiness operations and external customers.
- Provide transportation logistics support.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the DOL portion of the Fort Hood Deployment platform for unit's deployments/redeployments by air, rail, and sea.
LINES OF EFFORT:
- Soldier, Family and Civilian Readiness.
- Soldier and Family Well-Being.
- Leader and Workforce Development.
- Installation Readiness.
- Energy Efficiency and Security.