Digging Permit Procedures
All proposed digging or excavation by military units must be
approved through the Environmental Office (DPW-ENV), Building 1938, Building 1939,
Building 4622, prior to scheduling at Building 4213.
To pick up a digging permit after it has been approved:
- REQUIREMENTS FOR DIGGING PERMITS:
Fill out a FORM 200-X10 (BLANK FORMS ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE DIGGING PERMIT OFFICE)
or by contacting Mrs. Bode she will send you all of the forms and coordination you need for a
digging permit via e-mail or fax.
- Furnish the following information:
- Name of requestor
- Name of organization (address and telephone number)
- The purpose of the excavation and contract number (if applicable)
- Allow at least 3 weeks for scheduling. During peak periods,
this time frame may vary. Therefore, it is advisable to schedule as much
in advance as possible.
- The general contractor and all sub-contractors should arrange
to schedule on the same date and time. Each general contractor and each
sub-contractor must have a digging permit for each site.
- Soldiers who need to get a digging permit for training areas will need
to contact Range Control at 287-8707
- Come during regular office hours to pick up your signed permit. The signed permits are in
a box outside of Room 35, Building 4213 in a box marked “APPROVED DIGGING REQUESTS”.
- For more information on Digging Permits please call us at 287-9735 or e-mail Ms. Bode at: