Digging Permit Procedures
|All proposed digging or excavation must be approved through the DPW Digging Permits Office.
Obtain digging permits at Building 40001. Fort Hood Reg 200-1 Chapter 8
REQUIREMENTS FOR DIGGING PERMITS:
- Please print and fill out FH Form 200-X10
or e-mail Ms. Linda Bode at:
she will send you all of the forms and coordination you need for a
digging permit via e-mail or fax.
- Furnish the following information:
- Name of requestor
- Name of organization (address and telephone number)
- The purpose of the excavation and contract number (if applicable)
- Allow at least 3 weeks for scheduling. During peak periods,
this time frame may vary. Therefore, it is advisable to schedule as much
in advance as possible.
- The general contractor and all sub-contractors should arrange
to schedule on the same date and time. Each general contractor and each
sub-contractor must have a digging permit for each site.
- Soldiers who need to get a digging permit for training areas will need
to contact Range Control at 287-8707
PICK UP DIGGING PERMIT UPON APPROVAL:
- Come during regular office hours to pick up your signed permit. The signed permits will be in a box
marked “APPROVED DIGGING REQUESTS” outside of Room S006, Building 40001.
- For more information on Digging Permits please call us at 287-9735 or e-mail Ms. Bode at: