Contaminated Soil and Used Dry Sweep Turn In
|Hours of Operation:
||Earl "Dee" Hawkins GS-07
|Points of Contact:
||KayLauree Cano-Pope (Appointments/Database Support) or
|Earl "Dee" Hawkins (Bio-site Operator)
||Bldg 1953, 37th Street and North Ave.
- Call for a turn-in appointment at 286-5993.
- We take contaminated soil and used dry sweep and both should be debris
- Do not mix the contaminated soil and used dry sweep.
- We do not take soil or dry sweep in plastic bags; you may turn it in
using drums, trash cans, bins, boxes, and trailers.
- Bring a copy of a completed
DA Form 3161
with you to your appointment.
- Transport contaminated soil and used dry sweep in a military vehicle