Industrial Storm Water Program
Fort Hood is covered by TPDES General
Permit TXR050000 because some activities on Fort Hood fit the definition of industrial
activity as described by certain
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality issued TPDES General Permit TXR050000 on 14 August
2006. For details click here.
What Fort Hood activities are covered?
Other activities will be evaluated and may require coverage under TPDES General Permit TXR050000.
- Recycle Center (Bldg 4621)
- DRMO (Bldg 4281)
- Classification Unit (Bldg 1349)
- DOL Maintenance (Bldgs 88024-88040)
- Corrosion Control Center (Bldg 88019)
- Railhead Maintenance (Bldg 89260)
- Solid Waste Management Unit FH-006
- BLORA Boat Maintenance (Bldg 20118)
- Transportation Motor Pool (Bldg 25029)
- HAAF (Bldgs 6940, 6970, 6971, 6972, 6975, 6978, 7007, 7012, 7021, 7022,
- RGAAF (Bldgs 90033, 90051, 90052, 90094, 90098, 90201)
- Fluid Recycling Center
- Inert Material Management Unit
What training does TPDES General Permit TXR050000 require?
How can a unit/activity fulfill the storm water pollution prevention
How does a unit/activity document storm water pollution prevention
- Some units/activities already have an environmental training program in place. In these
cases, units/activities can submit a copy of the training roster or other suitable
documentation to the DPW Environmental Training Program. Contact the Industrial storm water
POC for more information about alternate training documentation.
- A unit/activity can fulfill the storm water pollution prevention training requirement by
using any the following resources to train employees at their site:
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures
Plan (SPCCP) training module
- Water Resources Training
Storm Water Pollution Prevention Brochure
- If a unit/activity needs environmental training assistance, they can contact the DPW
Environmental Training Program.
- Storm Water Learning Management Portal (https://lmp.hood.army.mil/)
- A unit/activity can submit a roster that contains the following
- Phone Number
- Training Type