Directorate of Public Works


...Customers First

DPW Logo
Contact Us                         This information system is approved for UNCLASSIFIED//FOUO data

ROWPU and Water Usage

If you need to use water from a non-potable source for training or drinking water purposes, use form 200-X10 to make a request.

Depending on the amount of water requested, the user may be required to acquire a temporary water right from the TCEQ and pay a fee.

Also if chemicals are used or waste is generated, then provisions must be made to dispose of these water properly. See FH 200-1 for more information or contact the Water Program at 287-6499.
WARNING This is a Department of Defense (DoD) interest computer system. All DoD computer systems are subject to monitoring at all times to ensure proper functioning of including security devices, to prevent unauthorized use and violations of statutes and security regulations, to deter criminal activity, and for other similar purposes. If monitoring of this or any other DoD computer system reveals possible evidence of violation of criminal statutes, this evidence and any other related information, including identification information about the user may be provided to law enforcement officials.