How to determine when you will be called for quarters
- The approximate date you are called for on-post housing is determined by your
eligibility date, not by your position number on a waitlist
- Use the following example to determine when you might be called for on-post housing:
- Your eligibility date is 1 May 00 and we are currently calling applicants with
an eligibility date of 1 Apr 00, then you have an approximate one month wait.
- However, at certain times of the year when turn over is low, the actual wait
times will vary.
- If your eligibility date is within 30 days of the date being called, check with
housing for the latest status.
NOTE: Do not give landlord an intent to vacate until Housing has called
that on-post housing is available.