Directorate of Public Works


...Customers First

DPW Logo
Contact Us                         This information system is approved for UNCLASSIFIED//FOUO data

Questions about Quarters Maintenance

How do I obtain fencing at my quarters?

The two types of fencing authorized on the installation are 4 foot chain-link, and 6 ft. wood privacy. The standards for the fencing are available at your perspective village office. Fencing can be installed by the occupant or by a fence rental contractor authorized by the Government. Occupants must obtain a digging permit from All-Star Maintenance Contractors. A listing of fence companies can be found in the local directory. Call your perspective village office to check if the company you choose is authorized.

Can I install a satellite dish at my quarters?

Installation of satellite dishes is permissible; however, installation guidelines have been established. For the guidelines and for more information, click here: Satellite Dishes at Family Housing Quarters.
WARNING This is a Department of Defense (DoD) interest computer system. All DoD computer systems are subject to monitoring at all times to ensure proper functioning of including security devices, to prevent unauthorized use and violations of statutes and security regulations, to deter criminal activity, and for other similar purposes. If monitoring of this or any other DoD computer system reveals possible evidence of violation of criminal statutes, this evidence and any other related information, including identification information about the user may be provided to law enforcement officials.