Privacy Act Statement
Disclosure of personal information is voluntary. Failure to provide information will limit
the full utility of certain search engines. The privacy of our customers has always been of
utmost importance to us. Our concern for your privacy is no different in the electronic age.
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, Social Security
number, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with
our web page for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes and sometimes we perform analyses
of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site.
We will disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
- We do not enable "cookies." (A "cookie" is a file placed on your
hard drive by a Web site that allows it to monitor your use of the site, usually without