- Registration is required for all classes! Soldiers must stop by Bldg. 33009, the Soldier Development (SDC) to register for these courses. After registration if the Soldier shows up late for the first day of class he/she may lose their seat in the class. If a student misses 1 or more cumulative hours during the course he/she will be withdrawn and will not receive a grade for the course.
- Students enrolling in courses for college credit must have their original signature on the class paperwork.
- Classes are limited to Fort Hood active duty military and civilian employees (civilians are on a space available basis and may be asked to give their seat to a Soldier).
- Military personnel must be in duty uniform to attend classes, regardless
of duty status.
- Military personnel in pay grade of E7 or above do not require a supervisors signature.
- DOD Contractor and DA Civilian personnel must bring a memo to the NCO Lead office, room H236, from their unit, authorizing their attendance to register for a
class. The memo may be in any format but should include organization's letterhead,
individual's name, grade SSAN course title/date/time of class, and a brief statement
explaining how the class will help improve their work performance.
For multiple classes, a separate memo will have to be turned in for each class. The memo is usually signed by the immediate supervisor and after being approved by the Leader Skills Program Manager, the approval is still based on available seats at time the class begins.
- All courses are worth 1 semester hour of college credit.
- Point of contact: NCO LEAD, 532-1505.