Fort Hood Finance Picture
DEERS / ID Card / CAC Office
Phone: 254-287-5670
Copeland Soldiers Center,
Bldg. 18010, Room B115

Army Community Service
Phone: 254-287-4ACS (4227)
Bldg. 121
761st Tank Battalion Ave. & T.J. Mills Blvd.

Army Emergency Relief
Phone: 254-288-5003
Bldg. 121
761st Tank Battalion Ave. & T.J. Mills Blvd.

Commander's Referral Program
Consumer Affairs Bulletins
Employment Readiness
Financial Readiness starts with ACS
Fort Hood Tax Center
Defense Military Pay Office (DMPO)
36000 Darnall Loop, 4th Floor
Deputy Director254-288-7987
Admin Assistant254-288-1050
Customer Service254-553-3048
Reserve Pay254-287-8534
In/Out Processing/Travel254-287-9207
Wounded Warrior254-288-2237

Civilian Pay questions are answered by the Civilian HR who the employee falls under.

Retiree Pay questions are answered by the Fort Hood Retirement Services Office.
Copeland Soldiers Service Center254-287-5210
Building 18010, Room B118254-287-3368
TJ Mills Blvd and Battalion Ave800-403-6640


Texas Finance Picture
Central Texas Workforce Services Killeen HELP Center
Consumer Credit Counseling Service      Phone: 254-519-3360
     Phone: 800-254-4100
Salvation Army Killeen
Deposit Waiver Program      Phone: 254-634-7172
     Phone: 254-287-4212 Social Security Administration
Energy Assistance Program      Phone: 800-772-1213
     Phone: 877-399-8939 Texas Information & Referral
Food Stamp Office Texas Work Force Commission
     315 E Avenue D, Killeen, TX 76541      Phone: 800-735-2989
     254-519-7500 Unemployment Claims


Army Finance Picture
Pay Information Army Emergency Relief (AER)
  Military Pay DoD Homeowners Assistance Program (HAP)
  myPay Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR)
  Civilian Pay Financial Readiness
  Thrift savings Plan (TSP) Relocation Assistance
  Regular Military Compensation Calculator Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
  Mobilization, Pay, Travel & Entitlements Space Available Travel (Space-A)
  EagleCash Space Required Travel (Space-R)
Wounded Warrior Pay Basic Pay
  Wounded Warrior Entitlement Handbook Bonuses
  How To Prepare a Travel Voucher (DD Form 1351-2) Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC)
       A Step-by-Step Guide for Wounded Warriors Combat Zone Tax Exclusion (CZTE)
  How to Prepare a Travel Voucher (DD Form 1351-2) Concurrent Retirement & Disability Pay (CRDP)
       A Step-by-Step Guide for Families Members Defense Finance and Accounting Service
    DoD Disability Retired Pay
Brochures: DoD Disability Severance Pay
  Invitational Travel Authorizations - Wounded Soldiers Drill Pay
  PCS Travel for Soldiers Injured in Combat Zones Family Separation Allowance (FSA)
Travel Pay for Soldiers Injured in Combat Zones Federal Taxes on Disability or Retirement Pensions
  Saving Deposit Program (SDP) Hazardous Duty Incentive Pay (HDIP)
    Hostile Fire Pay (HFP)
Inquiries: Imminent Danger Pay (IDP)
  Get answers to your Military Pay Inquiries Leave
  Submit a Reserve Customer Inquiry Request POW / MIA Entitlements
  Submit a National Guard Customer Inquiry Request Retired Pay
    Savings Deposit Program
Civilian Pay Information Special Pay
  Information on Federal Pay and Leave State Income Taxes
  DoD Civilian Personnel Management Service Veterans Disability Compensation
  How to Prepare a Travel Voucher (DD Form 1351-2) Veterans Disability Pension
       A Step-by-Step Guide for Civilian PCS