||APPLICATION OPENING DATE: NOW
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 30 JUNE 2013
DoD is hiring cyber security candidates RIGHT NOW. REMARKS: The deadline is fast approaching so apply now!
• The IT Training and Certification Pilot will enable you to earn industry-recognized information technology certifications before you transition from military service.
• Cisco, CompTIA, Futures Inc, Global Knowledge, GogoTraining, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft Corporation, NetApp, and SANS/GIAC are supporting this opportunity.
• The Pilot will focus on 12 high-demand, high-growth IT sector occupations generating over 1.8 million job opportunities between now and 2020 with an average salary of $81,000 per year.
• The scholarships pay for the testing required to obtain certification.
• There is no cost to the service member for the training nor for a onetime use voucher to take a certification exam (if needed). Some may need to take more than one class. Once you register, a counselor will be assigned to assist in determine your next step.
. Send your name, email and phone number through this portal: email@example.com
Jeanine Hinkle at the Hinkle Group www.hinklegroup.net