||Special Briefing for TAPS and GOLD STAR Families .
http://MyArmyBenefits.us.army.mil is your one stop for up-to-date benefits information--all in one place
• Personalized Benefit Calculator
• Survivor, Retirement, and Deployment Planning
• Over 150 Federal and State Benefit Fact Sheets
• Benefit Counselors on Call
• Where to get your benefits, change them, legal advice and more
• Links to ALL major military installations
Come and learn about your Army Benefits on 15 May 1100, Room B110, Copeland Soldier Service Center, Bldg 18010, T.J. Mills and Battalion Avenue.
No sign up required.
The 1100 briefing is reserved for TAPS and GOLD STAR Families. The briefing demonstrates information and calculators in MyArmyBenefits that relate directly to TAPS and Gold Star Families.
If you are TAPS or Gold Star and cannot attend the 1100 briefing, please feel free to attend one of the other briefings. MyArmyBenefits Counselors will be available to meet with you one on one to discuss your individual issues and questions.