III CORPS & FORT HOOD TROOP SCHOOL
To support the Army Force Generation by supplementing MOS and unit training to increase the combat readiness of III Corps units
- Supplement MOS and Unit training by providing enhancement or sustainment training to soldiers, leaders, and trainers.
- Sustainment training in low density MOSs to include cross training personnel for other functions and expanding or refining skills necessary for mission essential task completion.
- Provide sustainment training on new equipment and systems.
- Develop and provide course instruction to alleviate training needs identified by Commander, III Corps or as identified during command inspections.
- All class seat allocations are based on input by the MSCs to the Annual Needs Assessment Survey. Survey must be conducted down to company/troop level.
- Annual Needs assessment establishes the need for each class.
FY15 Courses Schedules:
Troop School Operations:
If further information is required, call the Troop School at: 254-287-1771 or 254-287-4191 or 254-285-6987
or via email to: email@example.com