Customer Service Center
Building 22041 Sabot Drive
The vast majority of Soldiers who come in contact with TSC products and services will make contact through our customer service representatives.
Ask us for information and expert guidance on all TSC products and services.
Located in Room 102, Building 22041 across from Pilot Knob Range, the
Customer Service Center.
- Receives work order requests for
Training Device Fabrication
- Responds to requests for information and provides expert guidance on all TSC products and services
- Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS)
- Multiple Integrates Laser Engagement System (MILES)
- Property Book and TSC Account Management
- Engagement Skills Trainer (EST) I/O Class
- HMMWV Egress Assistance Trainer (HEAT) I/O Class
- Call-For-Fire-Trainer III (CFFTIII) I/O Class
- MRAP Egress Assistance Trainer (MET) I/O Class
- Common Driver Trainer/MRAP-Stryker I/O Class
- FSCATT Howitzer Crew Trainer I/O Class
- NBCRV Crew Trainer
- MGS T-AGTS
- Laser Marksmanship Training System (LMTS) Class
- Training IED Increment II (TIED II) Class
- IED-Effects Simulator Operator Class
- MILES XXI Combat Vehicle System (CVS)
- Precision Gunnery System (PGS) Class
- Through Sight Video (TSV-R) Class
- I-MILES User/Operator Instruction
- CREW-2 Instruction
- Tactical Vehicle System (TVS)
TSC customer service truly begins and very often ends with the Customer Service Center.